The Self-Assessment Tool is a self-reflective questionnaire. The questionnaire helps you analyze how closely your practice aligns with the principles of the PMH. The questionnaire also offers actionable advice and links to resources that can help you better align your practice with the PMH.
The questionnaire takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours to complete. While this may seem like a lot of time, we invite you to see it as an investment in your practice. Completing the questionnaire can also be a great team building activity. The Tool lets you save your results and return later to check your progress.
Consider completing this questionnaire with your practice team to gain a variety of perspectives and initiate conversations.
CFPC members are encouraged to participate in the PMH self-assessment. In addition to providing your valuable input, participation in this activity can be documented through a Linking Learning exercise. Those interested in claiming Mainpro+ certified credits may complete a Linking Learning to Assessment exercise. Please refer to the CPD webpage for more details.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Complete the survey
- Log in to the Members Area of the CFPC website (www.cfpc.ca/login ) and click the Mainpro+ logo
- From your Mainpro+ dashboard click “Enter a CPD Activity”
- The form can be found by selecting:
- Linking Learning to Assessment
- Click “Continue”
- Complete the form in its entirety and click ‘submit’ or ‘send to holding area’ if you would like to complete it at a later time.